NM Nomex Sleeving
NM Nomex SleevingNM consists of 100% continuous Nomex fiber. Although it has a soft feel and smooth appearance, Nomex sleeving is extremely tough and provides cables with both thermal protection and high abrasion-resistance. It can retain its integrity at temperatures over 245°C (close to the melting point of Nylon) or be exposed to high humidity or extreme temperature.
Used for a wide range of applications such as military, aerospace, racecar, fire department to protect cables and wire from dangers that come with working in and around intense flame and heat.
Material: Nomex fiber
Operating range: -196°C --+350°C
Melt Point: it does not melt
Standard color: White
Certified: RoHS, Halogen free
Cutting tool: shears
Other features: resistant to most acids, alkalis, bleaching agents, unaffected by Freon, gasoline, jet fuel, ethylene glycol
and methyl alcohol.
1. Nominal sizes indicate the flat width. I.D. indicates the round inner diameter.
2. A WH after the part number will indicate the sleeve color.
3. Special package size and colors can be supplied upon request.
4. All numeric data shows average or typical value, not including customized sizes.
5. Nomex is a trademark of Dupont.